Gluten Free Bacon Fettuccine Alfredo
This is a comfort-food-recipe that even the kids will devour!
- 8 Oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Pepper
- 1 Can Corn
- 6 Strips Bacon Cooked and Crumbled
- 1 Box Fettachini Pasta We love Jovial's. (You can use any shape pasta noodle as well)
- Make Pasta according to the package.
- Wisk and melt Cream Cheese, Butter and Milk in a medium sized saucepan.
- Add Parmesan Cheese, Garlic Salt and Pepper. Wisk until well incoporated and Cheese has melted.
- Add Corn and half of the Bacon. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve over gluten free fettachini pasta and garnish with left over bacon.