Ultra Moist Gluten Free- Dairy Free Banana Muffins
This recipe is super simple and so delicious. No one will ever guess they are gluten and dairy free!
- 1 Pkg Bob's Rred Mill Gluten Free Muffin Mix
- 3.9 oz Pckg of Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1/2 Cup Oil
- 1 1/2 Cup Dairy Free Milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 Cup smashed bananas or you could make these with blueberries, chocolate chips...etc...
- Preheat oven to 400
- Grease standard muffin pan or use paper baking cups.
- Pour muffin mix and jello instant pudding into mixing bowl.
- Add oil, milk, and eggs until well blended.
- Fold in smashed bananas until well incorporated.
- Spoon Batter into muffin pan.
- Bake 22-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool for at least 5 minutes before removing from pan. Allow a little more time to cool on a wire rack. Serve warm with dairy free butter melted on top! Enjoy!
You can simply use regular milk and real butter if you do not want them to be dairy free. For more mouthwatering recipes grab my top 16 Baking with Coral Cookbook!