Gluten Free & Dairy Free Charcuterie Board
In all it's variety... get creative and have fun with this one!
- A fun charcuterie/ cutting board
Dairy Free Cheese
- 1 tub Kite Hill Dairy Free Cream Cheese
- 1 pckg Miyoko's Sliced Cheese Choose your favorite flavor
- 1 bag Miltons Crackers
- 1 Box Simply Mills Crackers
- 1 pckg Pretzels we like Glutino or Aldi Brands
- 1 cup Grapes Red and/or green
- 2 cups Berries strawberries, blackberrries, blueberries etc.
- 1 cup Pineapple
- 2 Apple green or red, sliced thin
- ½ cup Olives black and/or green
- 1 cup Carrots peeled and sliced
- 1 cup Celery sliced
- ½ cup Cherry Tomatoes
- ½ cup Raddishes
- 12 oz Sliced Deli Meat of choice and in variety
- 1 cup dairy free chocolate Enjoy Life chocolate chips are great
- ¼ cup Honey
- 1 pckg Cookies Enjoy Life has great gluten free and dairy free options
Now as you can see, you can get very creative with Charcuterie Boards. Have fun with it. Think about who is eating it and what they will enjoy! Of course have serving utensils to help keep everything not just covid safe, but gluten free safe! I had a fun making a charcuterie board with my kids the other day... you can see my reel HERE.