Best Gluten Free & Dairy Free Chocolate Cake Out There
This chocolate cake recipe will win over all of your friends and family. They will not miss the gluten or the diary. It is moist and just the perfect amount of sweetness!
- 1 box chocolate cake mix we love Aldi's Live G Free brand or any gluten free dairy free mix will do.
- 1 sm box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil your choice of vegetable, olive or avocado oil
- 12 oz can of lemon lime soda sprite or 7up
- frosting or icing of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Combine all wet ingredients (eggs, oil and soda) in a small bowl and mix together.
- In a larger bowl combine cake mix and dry pudding mix.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry until fully incorporated.(This mixture will be runnier than typical cake batter).
- Pour batter into 9 x 13" pan.
- Bake for approximately 25-30 min or until the toothpick comes out clean. (oven times vary)
- Allow to fully cool down.
- Top with your preference of frosting.
You can take this recipe and pour it into 2 8" round pans and have a tiered cake. Double or even triple the recipe to make several layers or larger cakes! This recipe will be featured in several of my other recipe posts as this is the base of so much goodness! Enjoy! Not so much a chocolate fan... get my vanilla cake recipe here! For more mouthwatering recipes grab my top 16 Baking with Coral Cookbook!